Effective Date: May 30, 2023
1. Information We Collect
1.1 Personal Information
We may collect personal information, such as your name, email address, contact information, and any other information you voluntarily provide to us when you interact with our website, subscribe to our newsletter, fill out forms, or communicate with us.
1.2 Usage Data
We automatically collect certain information when you visit our website. This includes your device’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data. If you access our website through a mobile device, we may also collect information such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile internet browser you use, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
- Remarketing with Google Analytics
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting
- Integrated services that require Google Analytics to collect data for advertising purposes, including the collection of data via advertising cookies and identifiers
You can manage and delete cookies through your browser settings. Please note that disabling or refusing cookies may limit your access to certain features of our website.
2. Use of Personal Information
We use the personal information we collect for the following purposes:
- To respond to your inquiries, provide customer support, and communicate with you.
- To analyze and improve the performance and functionality of our website.
- To personalize your experience on our website.
- To assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns.
- To comply with applicable laws and regulations.
- To protect our rights and respond to legal requests.
3. Sharing of Personal Information
We may share your personal information with third parties in the following circumstances:
- With third-party interfaces within our website to provide the requested services or functionality.
- With service providers and contractors who assist us in operating our website and conducting our business.
- When required by law or to protect our rights, safety, or property.
4. Security of Personal Data
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal data from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, please be aware that no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, and we cannot guarantee absolute security.
5. Links to Third-Party Websites
6. Your Rights
If you have an account on our site or have provided personal information through our website, you have the following rights:
- You can request access to the personal data we hold about you and receive a copy of it.
- You can request the correction or deletion of your personal data, except for data that we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
7. Opting Out of Targeted Advertising
You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
- Adjusting your ad preferences on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Adjusting your ad settings on Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Opting out of Google Analytics: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- Adjusting your ad settings on Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
- Opting out of personalized advertising through the Digital Advertising Alliance: http://optout.aboutads.info/
Please note that even if you opt out of targeted advertising, you may still see advertisements while browsing the internet, but they will not be tailored to your interests.
9. Contact Us